We acknowledge that our Editor/ Editor-in-Chief play a vital role in Open Access publication
right from formation of the editorial board to publishing of manuscripts. Editor/ Editor-in-
Chief foster the standard and quality of a publication and the overall content of the journal;
rendering invaluable services to Open Access through their eminence in research & expertise in
their respective field.
Scient Open Access Journals welcome medical practitioners, scientists, researchers,
academicians and scholars interested in serving as volunteer editors. Scient publishes about
10 peer reviewed journals in the field of medical, clinical and pharma. Editors play a prominent
role in maintaining the standards of any journal and therefore editors of Scient Open Access
Journals are expected to take the complete responsibility for the journals, and monitor the
entire publication process.
Benefits as an Editor for Scient Open Access Journals
1. Certificate of appreciation from Scient, honored by the Editor-in-Chief at the end of the
2. Recognition as an editor for Scient Open Access journal.
Editor Guidelines and Responsibilities
1. Editors are requested to assign the reviewers for the manuscripts received from the
editorial office. They can inform the editorial office about their inaccessibility or if the
editors are busy. This enables us to assign the same article to other editors having
similar research interest.
2. Editors are not bound to process a given number of manuscripts. The editor is free to
work according to his interest and his prior commitments.
3. We encourage editors to provide new ideas/suggestions for the development of the
4. Timely contribution of the editorials/manuscripts for the upcoming issues of the journal.
5. Editors should be in contact with other editorial board members.
6. Encouraging the submission of good quality manuscripts by recruiting authors or
referring colleagues for manuscript submission.
7. Quality check of the manuscript, once it is received from the editorial office.
8. Timely response to the editorial office and completion of the review process within the
9. Editors have to monitor the complete peer review process to maintain the standard of
10. Editors need to be compelled with data protection ethics and continue confidentiality.
While considering case reports and patient photographs, it is always advisable to
obtain written consent of the patients from the respective authors and to ensure their
Editorial policies are optimized to protect and reinforce the journals reliability and quality while
aiming at readers interest. SOA publications are intended to meet research ethics, copyright
protection, to keep up transparency and respect the privacy of participating individuals such
as editors, reviewers and authors. Scient Open Access Journals provides complete editorial
freedom to the Editorial Board members with the authority to determine journals content and
it does not interfere with any sort of assessment process of manuscripts. The principal goal of
an editor should be to endeavor the content quality, ensure skillful peer review process and
publish on a timely basis.
Editors ought to make sure that all the articles are published with relation to the scope of
the journal supported relevance, integrity, scientific strength, new inputs, potential interest,
completeness, clarity and ethics. Additionally assure that decisions concerning the manuscripts
aren't tormented by the authors: Origin, Personal Issues, Nationality, Ethnicity, Race, Religion
or affairs of the state. Decisions must be provided strictly based on the articles scientific validity
and importance to the scientific community.
Interested to be an Editor for Scient Open Access Journal?
If you are interested to become the editor for our SOA journals, kindly mail us your CV along
with journal of interest to email@example.com. We will respond to you within 24-48 hours.
Scient Open Access, afford constant support for the editors who play prominent role in
promoting Open Access via Scient and help us in facilitating our mission of promoting the
researchers amongst the scientific community.